The Law of One
- There is only freewill. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- The universe provides that which we express (intend). Be careful what you wish for - you may just get it!
- God is basically a lazy programmer. He didn't create the apple, He created the template for the apple, and let the universe do its thing through the Law of Variation. The result is one shiny red apple! (and a bunch of other stuff...)
- the outcome of templates are varied. What we experience will be similar yet different from one person to another. The "template" is the underlying process of all things. For example, the "wave" is a template for light, sound, and water. The "tree" is not only the structure of a tree, but also of rivers and human organization.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every light, there is dark. Both opposing forces make up a whole, and each piece contains a small amount of that which it opposes. Often expressed as the Yin/Yang symbol. Often experienced as politics, sports, and marriage...
- You have the right to remain oblivious to the world around you. Nobody ever has a complete picture of all-that-is. Mostly because we don't have a big enough telescope.
- Mob mentality. A direct result of duality (i.e. us versus them). The sooner we put down the pitchforks and flaming torches, the better.
- Energy cannot be destroyed. We are all energy.