Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Date With a Fast Chair (A Dream)

By Dreamwalker - dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com

This is a dream from the evening of 3/12/2012. Before the dream I stated "wings wings wings", and also stated that from this point forward I would remember my dreams. I "saw" a spiral pattern when I closed my eyes.

The dream started in a market, a place very much like Victoria's Market Square.

Lots of great shops, things to do, yummy food. I'm browsing the shops with a pretty blonde woman (the woman from this dream), it's late afternoon. We decide to go to a music concert (someone famous), so we start walking out of the city.

Next we're on a dusty paved road, near some farms. It's dusk - the sun has just gone down over the horizon, so the sky near the horizon is a beautiful light green color. Other people are walking along the road to the concert. There's a discarded office chair there near the side of the road. So I sit on the chair and tell her that we could get there faster on the chair. So she puts her knees on the seat of the chair on either side of my legs, and puts her hands on the arms of the chair, and I kick the chair along backwards with both of us on it. We're going at a pretty fast clip.

That was the end of the dream.

-------------------------------------
Notes

Within a drawing a friend of mine (Konstantinos) created, I found the blonde woman in my dreams. [Artwork Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment