Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dream Log: 9JAN2013 Meeting Leslee

I was in "other-Victoria," in the house I grew up in. I emailed Leslee Hare, we set up a meeting. I picked her up at the airport and we had lunch at an orchard (I don't recall eating lunch but I do remember checking out the property). It was a large wooden Edwardian/Victorian 2-story house, painted light gray with a darker gray/blue trim. The house was well cared for with new paint. The "back yard" was actually at the left side of the house, a clearing surrounded by apple trees, and a fence. Beyond the fence was more orchard. There was a stone wall which cut through the front portion of the yard, it seemed inconvenient to have it there but was an older feature of the property. That was the end of the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment