Monday, July 14, 2014

Dream Log: 13JUL2014, Battle Crabs

I was woken up by my son, telling me there was a tick in his room. I found the tick and put it in the sink.

I went back to bed, and fell asleep. In my dream, it was the early 80s, and I was a kid visiting with a friend of mine, although I don’t recall who my friend was. The decor was long-pile beige rug, blocky brown couches. Analog TV on a small TV stand. We were playing the living room, and it was brightly lit; I think there was a sliding glass door and lots of windows.

On a tray in the middle of the room were several small crab-like creatures. It felt like we were playing with collector toys, but these were living things. I was reminded of the idea of bonsai, except these “battle crabs” looked like miniature mountains. There were 4 of them, and the last 2 were wearing white armor, which also resembled snow-covered peaks. The largest on the end looked like Mount Rainier, in Washington State.

The sign of cancer ends on July 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment