Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Selphia from Telos - 26 Apr 2011

Channeled by Dreamwalker

>hi Selphia how are you? You are coming in loud and clear my dear.

Hi Troy I just wanted to welcome you and congratulate you on your progress. I'm so happy for you! I have been waiting a long time to see you get to this stage. You and I are related, kind of like cousins, in a way, and you have "family" all over the galaxy who would love to spend some time with you and get to know you!

>You were coming in loud and clear a while ago - you were certainly being persistent! Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Well, I work with Mikos here at the Pathologos library. I really enjoy my work in helping others find certain enlightenments that they are looking for. Some just come with an open mind, others with a specific project in mind, but it is always an enjoyable experience for them!

>What else do you like to do besides working at the library?

I really enjoy some of the media coming from the surface. Some people here find it quaint but I enjoy it. It's neat to watch the creative process that people go through without being aware. Do they get it, or don't they? Can they see that painting they created in a different light, or not?

>That sounds kind of like your work, in a way.

Yes exactly! Call it field research! I like that the human creative process can lead to something larger, and in turn give others that same experience, even WITHOUT knowing how the higher self works and even if it exists.

>I recently saw that with an album (a series of songs) from Linkin Park, called 1000 suns. Have you heard it?

No I haven't but I'll definitely look it up!

>There's a guy here we refer to as Admirals who feels a strong attraction to Telos. Can you tell me more about him?

It would be better if he discover these things in his own way, but he was in fact a fairly important diplomat/politician at one point. He was a fair leader and like most had to make some difficult decisions. He felt that he didn't do a good enough job - that he was always letting his people down. But in fact he was a better leader than most! And like most he had to deal with some pretty treacherous allies with self-interest in mind. He started off as a young leader, around the age of 13. Even then he was expected to make decisions as a fully-accomplished member of society, and this led to his perceptions later in life.

>Can you tell me where that was?

Egypt [and Rome]. He was also a lieutenant in France in the late 1700's. (I'm hearing a name similar to "Courbay/Courbet", which contains the word "heart")

>Thank you Selphia, I'm sure he will appreciate hearing your account! Can you tell me about Laurinda?

Ask her about the chariots! She was really good at them. She made her transition from dark to light fairly recently as you know, and she still has some residual artifacts/effects from those times.  We can chat more about this later, if you like - it feels like you're a little distracted tonight.

>Yes I am, I'm sorry. It is a thrill to be talking with you, and thank you for your persistence!

Troy, thank you for receiving my call. It was a real pleasure to talk to you. We all have a great deal of love for those of you on the surface, and we're looking forward to our reunion party!

>I feel the same way for you guys there, Selphia - I too am looking forward to meeting you! Goodnight Selphia!

Goodnight, sleep tight!


 ----------
My notes on this session:

My strong memories and dreams go back as far as the Templars. Selphia tells me I knew her, too, but I just remember very very small parts of that. It's more of a feeling than anything. Like, she mentioned me trying to reincarnate to be with her longer. I sort of remember that, in a very far off way. Like I was her husband first, and then her son. We were very happy in both lifetimes, and she was really beautiful. And I kind of remember the "tragedy" of us parting ways. We both understood it was somehow necessary. She and I must have been very close!

I can see that in the near future these past relationships are going to make things somewhat more complicated! ;-)

I added "and Rome" to Selphia's message regarding "Admiral"  at her request on June 29, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dreamwalker,

    Thank you for directing me to your blog. I am so fasinated by your progress and ability to communicate with our Lemurian brothers and sisters. The information about Lurinda just blew me away. I am so looking forward to the day when I can make connection with them. I wonder if you could confirm if I indeed had a lifetime in Lemuria. I would appreciate it sooooo much. I read other posts as well and I tried to leave comments last week but I'm not sure I am doing this right. I hope you get this one. Love, peace and blessings.

    Vee/Vanessa

    ReplyDelete