Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frankangela the Tree

Channeled/Focused by Dreamwalker
dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com


I AM Frankangela

I AM a tree, outside your window.

It is good to live within your proximity, it is good to be near you as you progress to the end of time, for a time.

I have been both tree and insect, insect in previous life and tree as well. I enjoy both perspectives.

As an insect I appreciated my home, and so I changed my focus to become a tree

And vice versa, as a tree I appreciated those who inhabited my bark and limbs and leaves with respect, and so I changed focus and became an insect

As a tree time and seasons tickle a little as they change; my bark grows. The insects tickle too, and it is happy.

You are connecting it is good

I feel my time in this incarnation may not be that long but it is enough.

You could trim my branches or not, it matters little to me.

I enjoy the warmth of the sun and the cold of the wind.

It is good to hear you there now too, it is good.

Thank you for listening to the tree.

Did you know my neighbor was once a dinosaur? And he was human as well once but now prefers the solitude of tree form because his lives were chaotic before. There is enough going on in the insect world for him now.

(Cross Ref. Dianne Robbins: http://intuitiveconnectionsonline.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/we-trees-are-record-keepers/)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dreamwalker, I really enjoyed hearing from the tree! The part about the tree being a former dinosaur and human but preferring treeness made me smile.

    honeybee

    (You knew me briefly on GM, I'm the same person. I loved it over there but I could never keep up with both my life and reading all the posts. I still visit your blog from time to time and read your channels though. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Honeybee - we miss you over at GM! I hope life is treating you well! :-)

    ReplyDelete