Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Skull Collective: The Task At Hand

>I am here if anyone wants to chat.

No

>No what?

No time like the present

>For what?

Walkabout

You have your assignment.

>I believe I'm my own Master, no?

This is true

At your leisure, of course.

>What are the consequences of non-compliance?

It is your ego that resists at this point in time, but the void indicates there is not much left. You are clearly so near the finish line, and soon in a position to help others.

>Can you tell me the nature of this work?

It is not work, and there is an element of discovery here, as we have said before.

Love yourself, have faith.

>I understand, thank you.

Thank you. It is with great honor that we serve in this way at this time.

>Can you tell me more about yourselves?

Nothing that has not been relayed already will serve the specific purpose. We represent non-ego but divide ourselves only to serve as a conduit for our collective energy.

We will not relay further instruction until you are fully committed to the task at hand.

>You are on strike?

No, you are on strike.

>Ha ha very funny... I am simply asking for more information. I am somewhat still tied to time/space, or at least the illusion of it.

Time/space fills itself in around us as we move through it, similar to walking through water. It has the same properties. So regardless of "when," everything will fit into place as needed through intent.

>Are you blocking other channels?

No, this is your higher self. It is important for focus at this time.

>I understand. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, commenting an subscribing :), This is such a familiar conversation to me! Nothing inspires me to focus more than a good-natured scolding from my guides...I found you through Wes Annac, and look forward to being in touch :) Namaste!
    Leslee

    ReplyDelete