Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dream Log: 29OCT2012 Other Victoria


This was on Monday at around 3:30 in the afternoon. I don’t normally nap then but I had no choice, and no work that day since we were waiting out the storm to hit the US east coast.
Drifting off, I heard a woman screaming. I couldn’t tell if it was outside, but then I realized I was hearing it inside my head, telepathically. I hope she’s okay, whoever it was. She sounded like she was in trouble.
In the dream I found myself in the “other” Victoria, BC (Canada). I know this because generally it is a familiar place but details of the buildings and the layout of the city is slightly different. In this case I was at the mall downtown, known as Eaton Center in “this” reality. I was entering a cafe on the ground floor, it had a cafeteria feel to it, with white tile floors and red accents. Red neon lights for decor. In this reality they served cheddar jacks – small salty pizza bread with cheddar cheese. I was sitting down to have a small meal / lunch in the early evening. It was dark, but warm. It had a large opening to he street and also had a view of an alleyway with an exotic bazaar-like decor. There was a black bike in the alley tied to a pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment