Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dream Log: 4 July 2013 - Dani?

I was in a lawyer's office. I recall mustard-colored carpeting and black marble trim. Japanese decor. I was there to discuss matters relating to The One People's Trust (i-uv.com). There were well-dressed families there, a child in a red dress playing with toys. Dani met me in the waiting room; she was wearing a navy suit jacket with a white blouse and navy skirt. Her hair was a bit longer than shoulder-length and bleach blond. This might have been in the late-80s or early 90s, she was younger than she is now. We talked but with no resolution, in the end I said, "I just wanted to say THANK YOU!" and unsuccessfully fought back some tears.

I left the office and walked down the hall, the elevator was out of order so I took the stairs. I left the building to meet my sons for lunch at a restaurant. It was a warm sunny day.

-----------

Note - I have updated this to reflect that this may have been Dani from Removing the Shackles. It's possible this dream was an "alternate timeline" kind of dream. It happened, just not in this PARTICULAR timeline. See the movies "Cloud Atlas" and "Mr. Nobody" for reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment