Monday, August 19, 2013

Dream Log: 19AUG2013 - Bus Tour (Dreamflight)

I was at a hotel with my two sons, it was a clean hotel, it appeared to be built in the late-1970s or early 1980s. We boarded a tour bus, and it drove us around a city to a mall.  I don't recall what the name of the city was - the roads were mostly just roads, there was little to see. Those on the tour were respectful and seemed to hold me in high regard.

When we arrived at our destination, we went into a mall. I was aware that this was a dream, and to test it, I decided to go into the ladies changeroom of a clothing store we were in. The women changing thought this was pretty funny - they were trying on lingerie. In "real life" I would have been embarrassed, but I wasn't phased in the dream. Everyone appreciated the prank. I recall that the mall shops were decorated as an old rustic town, like they were buildings from the early 1900s. The shops felt "cozy" in an "antique" kind of way, but I thought this was odd because it was a mall. This might have also been "carryover" from a theme park I visited in real life with my sons this weekend, which was decorated in a similar manner.

When we were done shopping at the mall, we boarded the bus and headed back to the hotel. There was a large lobby with people milling around, it felt like a conference. I realized that my sons were no longer with me, and I started to panic. I walked towards the door heading outside, and I noticed three people passing through the door just in front of me. Two of them looked almost identical, and were wearing silver jumpsuits, had white hair and yellow eyes. Their skin was white but with an iridescent sheen to it, similar to the skin of some mushrooms - it was really beautiful. They were slightly shorter than the average person, but otherwise appeared human... except that their foreheads / the top part of their head was larger, and their eyes were closer together, and slanted backwards a bit more. Their noses were smaller but human-looking. I think both were male. The man with them was a Caucasian human, with black hair - he was in his 50's and had a black goatee. He was somewhat slender, around 6 feet tall. He was also wearing a green poncho, and black jeans - I thought he looked vaguely like Robin Hood.

I asked him, where are you folks from? He whispered to me "Earth". I found my throat tightening as it does when I'm really nervous, and I found it hard to talk. But I didn't believe him and I managed to say "Arcturus". He didn't respond. When I looked back at him, he had changed his appearance - he was a woman in combat gear, with a camouflage / green combat fatigues, a helmet, and camo face paint.  That was the end of the dream. As I woke up, I was still somewhat panicking that my sons weren't with me, that I needed to look for them, but also realized that they were home with me, and one was sleeping in the bed next to me. I woke with a sore throat and a headache.

1 comment:

  1. wow Troy,

    That is an amazing dream...or maybe an astral meeting...with...?

    Thanks for sharing

    Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete