Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Creating Tauntaun and Wampa (A Dream)

by Dreamwalker | dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com


Next dream from Tuesday night 4/24/12 - after saying the password "center spiral wings void" I saw the crystal OcaTaWa in my dream.

Then I was wearing a safari outfit, and going out on an expedition.

The expedition was a strange one. It was sort of like a video game where you create a habitat, and locate animals within the habitat. I was looking at a high, green hill, overlooking a river valley. There was a mountain behind it, and a trail winding down to the valley below. Snow on the mountaintop. I was looking at it from the top down, like in a simulation video game. There were 6 creatures there, similar to tauntauns from star wars, standing on the hill. And I remember holding in my game-hands (which were like huge god-hands) a yeti creature. I could feel the warmth of its body as I held it. I was thinking to myself, these tauntons are the dumbest creatures in the galaxy! Look, I can put this yeti right down in the middle of them, and they'll be decimated.  They won't even notice he's there!

That was the end of the dream.

Image source:
http://www.greatwhitesnark.com/2010/06/22/bloody-wampa-cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment