Sunday, April 1, 2012

Khali Durga (Dream)

By Dreamwalker | dreamwalkerdairies.blogspot.com

I am Khali Durga.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

My body is pretty much as the statues depict. Full, small, round breasts, lithe figure. Thin waist. Only two arms, and two legs. Sorry to disappoint!

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

I was not a deity of death and war, this is an incorrect portrayal of me and my spirit. My spirit was for / to celebrate the wisdom in creation. The wisdom of intelligent energy. Divine logos with a mind, if you like. Pensive thought in the creational universe.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

This is my rhythm for creation. It is what I speak when I create, it is my mantra.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

This is accompanied by creational mudra, hand-gestures, each gesture/ symbol/sign represents an act of creation.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

I put my hands here, then like this, then here. Somewhere, something is created. It matters not what.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

So I remember going into villages and accompanying them silently with my mantra with their music, when they played this rhythm I would turn my mudra into a dance and there would be wonderful loving syncronicity with the music, with me, with my mantra...

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

And as they hit a "bang" or a "boom", a climax, so too my mudra would snap into place...

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

I looked over the campfire and I saw humanity for what it was, experiencing the full range of creation as I could never experience it...

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

I was always in the shadows, always in the past, the present, and the future...

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

And so I gave up creating, incarnate to human form. Whoever I was then, I am not now.

Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.
Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah. Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah-dah Cha-dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment