Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dream Log 31MAR2012 - The Frozen Altar (A Dream)

By Dreamwalker | Dreamwalkerdiaries.blogspot.com

I was standing in front of my fridge, a modern thing, black, freezer door on the left, with an ice & water dispenser in the freezer door. Cool food on the right.

The freezer door was open. At the top of the freezer, I was working on a stainless-steel spice rack I had re-purposed to be something like an ancestor altar, with pictures of all of us at spirittrainchronicles. Along the top I remember Leslee, Babajij, John. In the slot where the spice would go, I could place offerings of food or drink. Rice and fruit in one slot, I had just placed a fruit cocktail in Leslee’s spot (margarita?). In the top right was my own gravatar photo, the Raven. There was a small sampler bottle of beer in this slot.

i felt that perhaps the slots somehow translated to our location in healing pods on a Galactic Light Ship (not sure which one).

No comments:

Post a Comment